Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Before...and After

Katie had a big day today! She got her braces off! Well...mostly. Before they even removed her braces, they placed some sort of retaining wire behind her four front teeth to keep them in position. (She still has permanent teeth that haven't come in on the sides of these four teeth and this wire will keep them in place until the permanents do come in) Then they removed the braces....at least for a year or so....then they go right back on. She's loving it! The orthodontist showed me a "before" picture of her teeth and I could not believe it. I had forgotten how "out of whack" they really were! I wish I could post the picture he had so you could see her teeth up close. But since I can't, here's one that I took just before she got the braces on. BIG difference. :O)

BEFORE:
AFTER:

No comments: