Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fort Katie

Since Matt plowed up the garden behind the house, Katie has been steadfastly working on a "fort". She's had quite a time with it...we've had some windy days and some rainy days. Combine those two factors and she's had a few "collapses". :O) So when she told me today that she had finally gotten it rebuilt, we quickly grabbed the camera lest we should lose our opportunity to immortalize it. So without further ado, we present to you on Katie's behalf...Fort Katie.
The view from behind...
and the view from the front...
I'm hoping to be able to post another video soon (as soon as I can get back to town to get wireless access so I can download it in less than 24 hours! haha!) I'll be posting a video of the song Rachel has finally (hopefully) decided on for her recital, which is Dec. 6. She's changed her mind a lot! But pending teacher approval this week, she's about got it nailed down now. Other than that, nothing new to post about this week. Thought I'd throw in one last picture for good measure....Johann Sebastian Bach, our singing dog. :O)
So long until next time!

No comments: