Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Monday!

No special reason for this post, I just wanted to put up a few new pics. Yes, I've been driving my kiddos nutsy again with the camera. In fact, I was walking around outside with them and I had my camera case over my shoulder...keeping it handy for those "just in case" photos. :O) So anyway, I got a bright idea for a picture and I reach for my camera. It's gone. Oh, the case is still there hanging over my shoulder, but the camera has disappeared. Come to think of it, one of the kids had disappeared too. Hmm. So when everybody starts chuckling and snorting at me, I knew something was up. Somehow Rachel had managed to get the camera out of my case (while it was still on my shoulder!) and run off with it. Finally after I demand to know where my camera (and my other kid is), Rachel pops out from behind a hay bale with the camera in her hand. Oh, they all thought that was just so funny. THAT, my friends, is just how bad they hate my picture-taking. Ah, but they'll never stop me. ;O) Anyway...
Matt plowed up the garden behind the house today. It's not really good soil, but we always grow our cabbage, a few tomato plants, some peppers, and greens.
Jacob let the chickens out for the day today. They've all but stopped laying for the winter. We get an occasional complimentary egg, but for the most part, they're on vacation. :O)
And then below are just a few pics I took of the kids. I got the last laugh after all. :O) They can run but they can't hide...at least not for long.


No comments: