Thursday, July 5, 2007

He made it!

Thankful to report that Jacob has made it safely to the Dominican Republic!! I never realized how nervous I am when someone I love is traveling until I hear they've arrived at their destination! :O) It's always a relief to get that call!

They left Newport around 7:20 this morning in the church bus headed for the Atlanta airport. Once they got checked in there, they got some lunch then waited for their flight to depart. As far as I know, they actually left Atlanta on time! (imagine that!) They had already been through customs at the Dominican airport and were headed to their motel last word I got. And to think Jacob got to make such a trip on his 16th birthday!!! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACOB!) The picture below was taken early this morning before they left Newport. I'll keep everybody updated!

No comments: