Monday, August 13, 2007

How's School Goin?

Glad you asked about school. :O) Actually, we're sailing right along...trying to get back into the swing of things. And, to be honest, it's going great! The kids are taking great pains to stir up all they learned last year. (You remember how it is...you tend to forget school stuff during the summer.) I am just having the BEST time with Jacob's Algebra 2!! I love it! I think it's the most neato thing to sit down and figure out an algebra 2 problem! Don't you? :O) Jacob doesn't quite share my enthusiasm for it, but that's ok...I'm sure he'll learn to LOVE math!! Yeah, well, so anyway...

I've been canning again today....some juicy, red, ripe tomatoes! I want to can every tomato I can get my hands on because we use alot of them during the winter. I hope to have enough tomatoes to make some salsa too.

While I'm posting, thought I'd post a picture of Jacob in his new suit....a belated birthday gift from Amy. :O) Pretty handsome, don't ya think? :O)

No comments: