Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting Older and Springtime

I bet when you read the title you thought I was going to have some sentimental comments about getting older. Not me! I'm not getting older! :) But my oldest daughter is...tomorrow is her birthday! Since she lives out of state, and we couldn't be there to give her birthday hugs and whippings, we sent her a hug through a Hoops & YoYo card. She'll be officially hugged when she gets it in the mail. :) It's funny how my children can get older...and I just stay the same! (hahahaha! yeah right!) Anyway...bestest birthday wishes Amy!! We love ya! :)Springtime is officially here and boy, are things really greening up! Jacob cut the grass about a week ago and it's already thick again! There are signs of new life everywhere.

Here's our new pear tree budding out...









The cabbage and onions are really taking off with all the rain we've been getting...
And flowers are adorning the yard again...







No comments: