Monday, August 25, 2008

A Dry and Thirsty Land

THIS....
is was our cow pond. We've been pumping water out of our other pond to fill the water trough for the cows. And THIS...
is a picture of that pond. Not much left there either.
The pasture is really getting dry.
Reminds me of these Bible verses:
Psalms 63:1 ¶O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
3 ¶Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
7 ¶Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.


Ah...so much to be thank the Lord for. :O)

Edit: Just as I finished posting this, the rain began to fall!!! Thank you, Lord!! And now, I'm going out to play! :O)

1 comment:

J. Bolivar Shagnasty said...

Aw, I love the new cartoon Fergusons. That is so cute! :0)