Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Critter Lovin' Girl

You've heard the old saying, "A boy and his dog?" Well, how about "A girl and her rooster?" :O) Without fail, not one day goes by that this is not a familiar scene...Katie sitting on the edge of the porch with "Roosty" relaxing calmly in her lap...getting his usual rubdown. This old rooster may have a bad foot, but trust me, this little dude lives a life of luxury. She gets up in the mornings, heads out the door, and this is always what you hear..."Mornin' Diamond. Mornin' Johann. Mornin' Roosty!!" As loyal as a dog, Roosty is always there to greet her. Always. (Of course, I probably would be too if somebody toted me around all day and scratched me behind the ears!) And so, without further ado, here you have...my little pig-tailed gal and her Roosty. :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So does that mean that Roosty gets a spot at the top of the page in the Homeschool banner?

Thanks for keeping us informed about life on the farm!
hugs
Angela